If you suffer from Ulcerative Colitis, you are probably at your wit's end trying to find some form of treatment that works in both a preventative and symptom-soothing capacity. By participating in regular colon cleansing you can help your condition in the following ways:
- Flush out accumulated waste and toxins, keeping the intestinal walls clear
- Reduce acid concentration in the intestinal lining
- Decrease bowel transit time, reducing the constant irritation that built-up waste can cause on ulcers
- Clean existing ulcerations while speeding up the healing time of ulcerated tissue
- Restore ideal mucous secretion, lubricating the intestinal walls to reduce irritation and inflammation
What do you think? It's worth a shot, isn't it?
(Picture Credit: Gut Doctor)