- Grow your own food using organic growing techniques.
- Stay away from chemical-based mosquito repellents of pesticides in your home or yard.
- Clean your intestinal tract with oxygen two to three times weekly to help prevent the accumulation of these toxins in your bloodstream.
- Visit www.ewg.org for a full list of foods containing pesticides.
- Simply avoid those crops that contain the highest levels of pesticide residue, or only buy organic foods. These include:
- sweet bell peppers
But what about washing and peeling your fruits and veggies? While that does help to eliminate some of the toxic pesticides, it's no guarantee that you'll be rid of all of the leftover residue.
(Picture Credit: The Zeitgeist Movement)