You now have a better understanding of how table salt can cause a toxic body. So what can you do to avoid this situation?
- Instead of table salt, go with natural Himalayan salt or Celtic Sea Salt.
- Try Braggs Liquid Aminos as a seasoning tool instead of salt.
- When at a restaurant, stick to fresh, homemade foods and specify that you'd like it made without salt.
- For extra flavor, check out lemon or lime juice and fresh herbs.
- Keep a regular colon cleansing schedule to avoid constipation, which can be caused by salt's dehydrating properties.
(Picture Credit: Weather Savvy)