You get the point--artificial sweeteners are bad for you! So how can you avoid the toxins that can come from these substances?
- Time to clean out your pantry! Get rid of anything with acesulfame potassium, sucralose, aspartame, or saccharin on the label.
- Stay away from products claiming to be "low calorie," "sugar free," "no added sugar," or "diet."
- Instead of diet drinks, drink pure, clean water.
- Stay away from Nutrasweet, Equal, and Splenda.
- Regularly participate in colon cleanses to help reduce the toxic effects from artificial sweeteners.
- Write letters to the FDA asking them to take the proper steps to ban artificial sweeteners.
- Regularly cleanse your liver and gallbladder to detoxify and flush out built-up toxins.
- Replace artificial sweeteners with agave nectar or locally-grown honey.