- Talk to your doctor about time-contingent detoxification. Drug residue accumulates in the liver, and time-contingent detoxification is a process that can help to wean you off certain medications.
- If drug abuse is an issue, find a drug rehabilitation center or ask an interventionist for help.
- Talk to a natural healthcare provider about safe, all-natural drug alternatives.
- Regularly participate in colon cleansing in order to help flush the toxic pharmaceuticals out of your system.
- Regularly take probiotics to replenish beneficial bacteria in your body.
(Picture Credit: PSFC Environmental Committee)