- Wash all fruits and veggies before you eat them.
- Be sure to completely cook all meats, fish, and chicken to the appropriate temperature.Also, check your food for worms that may be right beneath the skin. Always wash your hand thoroughly after handling raw meat.
- Drink only water from a multi-filtered source.
- Wash your hands frequently and thoroughly throughout each day.
- Keep your home clean. Parasites love to live in soil particles and dust--don't give them a home!
- Maintain a balanced diet to keep your body's pH regulated.
Want more tips? Your wish is my command. Come back tomorrow for more.
(Picture Credit: CaliVita Parasites)