- Tea Tree Oil - This oil can actually cure candida infections of the mouth. It can be used topically in many different forms including mouthwash, dental floss, or soap.
- Garlic - There has been research confirming garlic's anti-fungal properties and its ability to treat candida. A study conducted by Benjamin Lau showed that mice with candida infections were free of the fungus after being treated with garlic extract for two days.
- Barberry - Barberry is rich in berberine, an anti-microbial substance that treats yeast infections by aiding the body's healthy intestinal flora. It also boosts the immune system and stops the diarrhea that can accompany candida infections.
- Pau d'Arco - Pau d'Arco has powerful anti-fungal properties that kills off excessive candida growth while also supporting the immune system.
- Black cumin - Black cumin seed extract has anti-fungal properties that are effective against candida.
There you have it! Now go show that candida who's boss!
(Picture Credit: How to Boost Your Immune System)