Take a look at Amy’s quick reference list for the final, seventh day of her OxyPowder cleanse:
- 7:00 AM: Drank 12 oz of water and ate a banana and fresh strawberries
- 8:45 AM: Decent size bowel movement
- Morning snack 10:30 AM: granola bar, apple, and 16.9 oz water
- 12:30 PM: Ate vegetable soup, rice cakes, 16.9 oz of water
- 2:15 PM: Large bowel movement—firm, but not hard
- 3:45 PM: Ate egg whites and rice cakes for an afternoon snack
- 4:25 PM: Small bowel movement—slightly runny
- 5:45 PM: Ate chicken baked with no seasoning, peas, and brown rice for dinner. Drank 16.9 oz water
- 9:00 PM: Played a softball game
- 11:45 PM: Had a bowl of popcorn
- 12:30 AM: Took final 4 pills with 12 oz of water
It looks as though Amy’s system is still being flushed out. I’m curious to see what her overall thoughts are regarding this case study.
“This has been an interesting seven days. I’ve been forced to pay attention to how much water I drink, what I eat, and how much exercise I get—and it has definitely made an improvement in my energy level. I have more energy and find that I actually enjoy working out or exercising every day now instead of every other day. The crazy thing is that I’m getting used to eating healthily—no more midnight pizza runs for me! I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who is interested in feeling more energetic and, overall, healthier. I even told my parents about it, and they’re thinking about giving it a shot!”
It looks like this was an all-out success. Amy feels better, is more energetic, and is even passing on the good news to her family and friends.
This Colonista gives OxyPowder a resounding 10!