If you suffer from Crohn's disease, know that you are one of many in the world dealing with the same condition.
Those who are most at risk for the disorder tend to be between the ages of 20 and 30. Also, approximately 20% of those suffering from Crohn's disease has a relative with Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD).
So what can you do to help out your Crohn's disease? Colon cleansing.
Colon cleansing helps Crohn's disease in the following ways:
- Flushes out built-up toxins while cleaning the intestinal walls
- Prevents and reduces intestinal tissue inflammation
- Strengthens the intestinal walls, reinforcing weak spots
- Sets up an ideal environment for the natural balance of probiotics
- Decreases bowel transit time, which reduces the amount of time that the bowel lining is exposed to toxins
- Helps to restore proper bowel function
How do you deal with your Crohn's disease?
(Picture Credit: E. coli Blog)