If you decide to perform a self-colonic, it’s important to do all you can to ensure that the procedure is done with as much comfort as possible. Keep the following tips in mind to make sure that your experience is a good one.
- Use water that is close to your body temperature.
- Use purified water.
- Follow the instructions carefully when setting up your colonic board.
- After each colonic, follow the disinfecting instructions that are included with your colonic board.
- Feel free to massage your abdomen during the colonic to further aid the cleansing.
- It might be helpful for you to focus on various breathing techniques during the colonic to keep you relaxed.